We need to repaint our bathroom, but we’re not sure what colour we want to paint it. Suggestions are welcome.
Here are some specs:
- The tub, vanity, cupboard and toilet are white (the tub is a white/gray marble mix, actually)
- I have white trim, and I would prefer not to repaint it if I don’t have to. I probably should repaint the door though, but it’ll just stay white
- The bathroom is currently orange. I like it, but it doesn’t really work with the new tub. Sean also hates the orange – he thinks it looks like Kraft Dinner. (I humbly disagree.)
- We want the bathroom to have some colour though. I don’t want to look in the mirror every morning and think to myself “Ugh, I look like shit.” due to the wall colour washing me out.
- We’re not afraid of strong colours.
- Sean does not want yellows, and I’m not too fussy on blues or reds. We’re thinking greens, but we’re not sure what shade of green we want to go, but I know I don’t want yellow-y greens
- It’s a small bathroom. It has a window that faces north.
Does anyone have any ideas?