What are five things you’re good at?
Submitted by HapaLove.
- I can find reputable information online really quickly. Whenever anyone asks an out-of-the-blue question at work, I can usually answer it in five minutes or less. It’s at the point where no one else will bother to look cuz I always go and find the answer – I’m just too curious! If someone asks a question that I am remotely interested in, I must find the answer!
- I can decipher what song/movie/TV show/pop culture whatever Sean is talking about when he can’t remember the name or a basic description of what or who he is thinking about. I can do it for other people too, but it works best with Sean – a nice sign of symbiosis.
- I’m really good at remembering and more importantly, recalling things that other people have forgotten.
- I’m always able to see both sides of the story. My mom likes to remind me not to let my crotch get sore from sitting on the fence so much.
- I feel that I’m really good at my job. Any feedback I get seems to agree with that statement. But since it’s so easy for people to go from hero to zero at work, I try to take it with a grain of salt.