I am such a sucker for these quizzes. And it’s good to post something on here that isn’t baby-related.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don’t think so, but now I want to ask my mom about it.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I think Thursday. Flora would not go to sleep and I was getting frustrated. Once she finally fell asleep she smiled a little in her crib (which was due to gas), I cried a little more. And I thought my hormones were sorted out by now!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When it’s legible, yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don’t eat a lot of lunch meat, but turkey is okay. The sub shop in my hometown makes a really good turkey and bacon sub (actually, all their subs are good), and that’s where I eat most of my lunch meat.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have one daughter. That is still weird to type. She is seven weeks old
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so, or I’m not a very nice person.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Uh, yeah!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I used to want to when I was younger, but now I’m not so sure. That last sentence made me feel old
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? It depends on the shoe and how it fits.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes. I’d like to be stronger though.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I haven’t met too many flavours I don’t like, but we seem to buy vanilla the most.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? It’s different for every person.
15. RED OR PINK? I wear a lot more pink, but red has its place too.
16. WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF ? My weight bums me out sometimes, but I try not to get too bent out of shape about it.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad. He died back in 1991, just before I turned 13 years old. I wish I could have known him as an adult – I think his two pre-teen daughters were starting to bewilder him. I have a hard time picturing him as a grandfather since he died so young (38), and that makes me sad. I think he would have been a good one though. I just wish he could have had the opportunity to do so. (If I write any more, I’ll have to change the answer to #2.)
18. FAVOURITE INDULGENCE? Spicy Nacho Doritos, wine (not together)
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans, black socks with beige flowers on them
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? crackers
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the clicking keyboard and the occasional squeak from Flora who is sleeping in the next room
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Probably a deep purple-y pink
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? my husband, tomato leaves, lavender, Flora after a bath
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my husband
25. BROTHERS AND SISTERS? one sister, four stepbrothers
26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? hockey on TV, basketball live (but I’m not a big sport watcher generally)
27. HAIR COLOR? dark red dyejob
28. EYE COLOR? blue/green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no – can’t fathom sticking something in my eye on purpose
30. FAVORITE FOOD? tomatoes, cheese and garlic – you can always make a meal based on those three items
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings – I hate scary movies
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In full? I’m not sure
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer,summer, summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? all the above
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? pie (apple or raspberry)
37. TOP OR BOTTOM? none of your beeswax
38. FAVOURITE SHOES: I heart my Birkenstocks. I’ve worn the soles down, so I’ll probably need a new pair next summer
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Mostly baby care books, but I picked up “Life on Planet Rock” by Lonn Friend and I’m rereading that again.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? No mousepad – laser mouse
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I’m thinking back, and I don’t remember. I PVR everything I watch regularly so I can watch the shows when Flora is asleep or feeding
42. FAVORITE SOUND? The rain
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Queen
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I went to the Dominican Republic on vacation in January – was very fun
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Aren’t all talents special?
46. WHERE AND WHEN WERE YOU BORN? I was born in Picton, Ontario in 1978
Don’t forget to fill out your version of this questionnaire!